Information About Health Workforce Data Collection, Analysis,
HWTAC will conduct a series of 6 webinars over the course of the year on topics of relevance to health workforce planners, policy makers, and other stakeholders interested in health workforce data collection, analysis, dissemination, and research.
Webinar topics include:
- An Introduction to Health Workforce Planning
- Advanced Data Visualization Strategies
- An Application of Health Workforce Data Visualization
- Coalition building for state health workforce data collection
- Designing health workforce survey instruments
- Research studies conducted by HRSA sponsored Health Workforce Research Centers (HWRCs)
We are continually updating our webinar library with recorded versions of all our events that you can access for future reference. View a list and brief descriptions of past and upcoming webinars here.
Webinar Series Resource Brief
Learn about HWTAC’s experience implementing our webinar series and our key findings on topics to address when planning webinars. Webinar_Resource_Brief
Have questions in regards to a webinar? We encourage you to Contact Us for further consultation.